- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
- copyright exceptions
- Digital Copyright Exchange
- Fair Use
- Gateway to Research
- Hargreaves IP review
- Hargreaves Review
- Irish Copyright Review
- Jeremy Hunt
- Louise Mensch
- News Corporation
- Open Access
- Open Government Licence
- Text & Data Mining
- University Websites
Monthly Archives: March 2011
[transferred from http://www.scibella.wordpress.com july 2011] All published Hargreaves IP Review submissions are .pdf files with names of type http://www.ipo.gov.uk/ipreview-c4e-sub- followed by filename e.g http://www.ipo.gov.uk/ipreview-c4e-sub-scibella.pdf So click on following link to open up the google search result for site:ipo.gov.uk/ipreview-c4e-sub- in … Continue reading
[transferred from http://www.scibella.wordpress.com july 2011] Sorry Emily to have to do it this way round but I’ve tried twice to add a comment to your very interesting blog report on visiting the IPO http://copyright4education.blogspot.com/2011/02/hargreaves-ip-review-visit-to.html and lost it in the blogger works … Continue reading
[transferred from http://www.scibella.wordpress.com july 2011] Updates: March 25 – finally got submission published- see after March 24th entry – for IPO reason for delay and (excuse me) a sarcastic rant at their excuse. updates: July 24th have discovered from FOI disclosure log … Continue reading