- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
- copyright exceptions
- Digital Copyright Exchange
- Fair Use
- Gateway to Research
- Hargreaves IP review
- Hargreaves Review
- Irish Copyright Review
- Jeremy Hunt
- Louise Mensch
- News Corporation
- Open Access
- Open Government Licence
- Text & Data Mining
- University Websites
Monthly Archives: September 2011
There’s recently been a bit of a stir in the twittersphere about a “Ridiculous Italian Copyright Law Proposal”. “The Centemero law would essentially make it so that if someone was accused of breaking copyright laws — by anyone, not just the copyright … Continue reading
update 27-05-2012 : latest link to published version on BIS select committee site now seems to be : http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201012/cmselect/cmbis/writev/1498/m16.htm Hargreaves Review of Intellectual Property Submission to Business, Innovation and Skills Committee From: Peter Carroll (contact details supplied under separate cover) … Continue reading