- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
- copyright exceptions
- Digital Copyright Exchange
- Fair Use
- Gateway to Research
- Hargreaves IP review
- Hargreaves Review
- Irish Copyright Review
- Jeremy Hunt
- Louise Mensch
- News Corporation
- Open Access
- Open Government Licence
- Text & Data Mining
- University Websites
Monthly Archives: May 2012
update 30/05/2012. Thought I’d better do due diligence and check BIS transparency page for “BIS special advisers- senior media meetings, July-September 2011” No declaration for Giles Wilkes. Maybe Benjamin King and David Fares from News International were wearing IP hats that … Continue reading
Seems that MP Louise Mensch is a fan of the old fantasy quest game Lords of Midnight developed for the ZX Spectrum -yep the string drive special of yore. Nowt wrong with that, after a hard day’s politicking I’m sure … Continue reading
Whilst the spotlight in Leveson has been on Hunt playing Hamlet “to BSkyB or not to BSkyB” in the shadows are other plots and players. Going to start with this one- there’s more to come. FM6 = Evidence to Leveson … Continue reading
Way back last year when the Hargreaves Review was published I noticed a little footnote that Prof. Lionel Bently had provided an analysis to the review on “fair use”. No further info given. That set a two part FOI request in motion. Part one … Continue reading