- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
- copyright exceptions
- Digital Copyright Exchange
- Fair Use
- Gateway to Research
- Hargreaves IP review
- Hargreaves Review
- Irish Copyright Review
- Jeremy Hunt
- Louise Mensch
- News Corporation
- Open Access
- Open Government Licence
- Text & Data Mining
- University Websites
Tag Archives: Irish Copyright Review
[Update: this response to the Reed Elsevier submission has now been published as http://www.djei.ie/science/ipr/Carroll_Peter.pdf %5D Submission by Reed Elsevier in response to Irish Copyright Review Committee (CRC) consultation paper: Response by: Peter Carroll (scibella.com) Date: 29th June 2012 I am involved … Continue reading
current link to published version (at 27/05/2012) http://www.djei.ie/science/ipr/carroll_peter.pdf update: (27-05-12) Professor Lionel Bently’s submission to the Hargreaves Review (cited at the end of this submission) was finally published by IPO and is also submitted to Irish Copyright Review as http://www.djei.ie/science/ipr/bently_prof_l.pdf Copyright..IKEA not Chippendale. CC-BY … Continue reading