- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
Tag CloudBIS CC_BY copyright exceptions DCMS Digital Copyright Exchange Fair Use FOI Gateway to Research Hargreaves Hargreaves IP review Hargreaves Review Irish Copyright Review Jeremy Hunt Leveson Louise Mensch News Corporation Open Access Open Government Licence quotations RCUK Reed-Elsevier Submissions Text & Data Mining University Websites
Tag Archives: Leveson
update 30/05/2012. Thought I’d better do due diligence and check BIS transparency page for “BIS special advisers- senior media meetings, July-September 2011” No declaration for Giles Wilkes. Maybe Benjamin King and David Fares from News International were wearing IP hats that … Continue reading
Whilst the spotlight in Leveson has been on Hunt playing Hamlet “to BSkyB or not to BSkyB” in the shadows are other plots and players. Going to start with this one- there’s more to come. FM6 = Evidence to Leveson … Continue reading