- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
Tag CloudBIS CC_BY copyright exceptions DCMS Digital Copyright Exchange Fair Use FOI Gateway to Research Hargreaves Hargreaves IP review Hargreaves Review Irish Copyright Review Jeremy Hunt Leveson Louise Mensch News Corporation Open Access Open Government Licence quotations RCUK Reed-Elsevier Submissions Text & Data Mining University Websites
Tag Archives: Open Access
Update: BIS Select Committee report published September 2013 Written Evidence to BIS Select Committee on Open Access Summary of submission: • The Government’s acceptance of the recommendations of the Finch Group Report ‘Accessibility, sustainability, excellence: how to expand access … Continue reading
Photo by Chris Radcliff (CC BY-SA 2.0) “Sign in Washington D.C. near the U.S. Capitol building. The arrow pointed to a blocked narrow staircase leading down to an unused basement door.” Another comment, following my earlier one, posted in … Continue reading
With my Scibella hat on, one aim in 2013 is to campaign for CC-BY “open” licencing terms for research pages on university websites. It’s time to drag whoever writes their website T&Cs away from a vision of university research as … Continue reading