- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
- copyright exceptions
- Digital Copyright Exchange
- Fair Use
- Gateway to Research
- Hargreaves IP review
- Hargreaves Review
- Irish Copyright Review
- Jeremy Hunt
- Louise Mensch
- News Corporation
- Open Access
- Open Government Licence
- Text & Data Mining
- University Websites
Tag Archives: Open Access
Update: BIS Select Committee report published September 2013 Written Evidence to BIS Select Committee on Open Access Summary of submission: • The Government’s acceptance of the recommendations of the Finch Group Report ‘Accessibility, sustainability, excellence: how to expand access … Continue reading
Photo by Chris Radcliff (CC BY-SA 2.0) “Sign in Washington D.C. near the U.S. Capitol building. The arrow pointed to a blocked narrow staircase leading down to an unused basement door.” Another comment, following my earlier one, posted in … Continue reading
With my Scibella hat on, one aim in 2013 is to campaign for CC-BY “open” licencing terms for research pages on university websites. It’s time to drag whoever writes their website T&Cs away from a vision of university research as … Continue reading