- Text & Data Mining:UK Copyright Reforms : Technical Review: Submissions.
- Quotations: UK Copyright reform 2013: Techical Review: Submission
- BIS Select Committee on Open Access: submission
- Gentlemen & Scholars Only. No Tradesmen. University Websites.
- Research Pages on University Websites : CC BY licences?
- copyright exceptions
- Digital Copyright Exchange
- Fair Use
- Gateway to Research
- Hargreaves IP review
- Hargreaves Review
- Irish Copyright Review
- Jeremy Hunt
- Louise Mensch
- News Corporation
- Open Access
- Open Government Licence
- Text & Data Mining
- University Websites
Tag Archives: Text & Data Mining
Update 13 April 2014 Draft SI now published “Q4. Does the term “electronic analysis” capture the range of analytical techniques used in scientific research? …..“Electronic analysis” is a very broad term which has the advantage of covering not only … Continue reading
[Update: this response to the Reed Elsevier submission has now been published as http://www.djei.ie/science/ipr/Carroll_Peter.pdf %5D Submission by Reed Elsevier in response to Irish Copyright Review Committee (CRC) consultation paper: Response by: Peter Carroll (scibella.com) Date: 29th June 2012 I am involved … Continue reading